Imagine how cool your game would look in pixel art!
==== UPDATED 26th of December==== *NEW SECTION* - Color theory
This section was added by popular demand as something that was missing from the course. Thank you for you patience, I wanted to make sure everything was as good as I could make it. Enjoy!
In this course I'll use my 10+ years of experience to teach you all you need to know to start making your own pixel art. You'll go from zero to full speed in no time with simple exercises that will teach you the foundations as well as advanced concepts that help give your pixel art creations that professional look.
Featuring over 6 hours
of footage, you'll be able to follow step by step as I take you through the creation of some really cool pixel art!
And once you get these concepts settled, you'll learn:
- Configuring Photoshop to draw in pixel art
- Drawing lines and smooth shapes, such as circles
- Shading and texture
- The use of outlines
- Creating tiles and adding detail to tilled images
- Creating sprites while using a tile grid
- Creating tiles in the style of top-down RPG games
- Creating characters in top-down perspective
- Creating some medieval style hud elements
- Working in isometric perspective
- create a CHARACTER
- and ANIMATE it within minutes!
- Learn about color theory
As a bonus round you'll get a chance to create a unity project and actually see your character move and jump around on the screen just like if it was in your video-game
Take this course now and you will see your pixel art skill skyrocket!